We’re shaping the life of tomorrow
We believe in the power of community and hope to create an inclusive environment where everyone can participate and learn from each other. Furthermore, we started this journey with a team of enthusiasts, many others have joined us, and we are always open to meet others who want to join us. So join us on our journey and get inspired to create something amazing!
The team behind the Tiny Living Foundation consists of people with very different backgrounds and stories. Jan, Miranda and Paul are inspired to create something that can make a positive impact on this world and are passionate about tiny living. We are dedicated to creating a more sustainable and eco-friendly society by creating Tiny Living opportunities and inspiring others to do the same.
Chairman and treasurer
Miranda van Mensvoort
Chairwoman and secretary
Chairman and general board member
The members of the foundation’s board do not receive any remuneration for their work. However, the board can board may decide that they are entitled to reimbursement of the costs they incur.
Stichting Tiny Living
5595 GC Leende
Tel.: +4937213 292949
The board members obviously have no profit interest. They only declare pure expenses.
We publish our current activities under the respective project (Helping Hands) and the annual financial report, we will publish it here for each year.
Outline of the policy plan
In this policy plan, you can read how the objective of the foundation will be fulfilled. To this end, we will discuss the activities of the foundation, the method of fundraising and the management of the capital or the income. We will also discuss the good causes for which the income is spent and the way in which this is done.
Scope of member duties
In principle, the chairperson is the contact person for the board. The central task of the
Chairperson of the Board is to lead the Board and ensure that the policies of the
Foundation are followed.
- Preparing the content of the Board of Directors meeting;
- Chairing meetings and ensuring proactive decision-making;
- Representing the organization; and
- Evaluating the functioning of the organization, the board and the board members based on the strategic plan.
The Treasurer is the person who manages the finances of the Foundation (accounting). The Treasurer must translate the content policy into a financial overview.
- Management of the organization’s account and treasury;
- Keeping the books and ensuring the fulfilment of the Foundation’s financial obligations, also with the help of an accountant and/or (tax) advisor
The Secretary is a person responsible for reporting within the Foundation.
- Setting the agenda for the meeting of the Board of Directors in consultation with the Chairperson;
- Keeping all members of the Board of Directors informed of meetings;
- Keeping minutes of Board meetings; and
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
Only together we can
shape the life of tomorrow
“I am an enthusiast for tiny living, and the inspiration for this foundation comes from my own experiences and observations. Living in a tiny house in the Netherlands gives me many opportunities that I would like to pass on to others. Setting up projects that benefit the Tiny Living Foundation gives me immense fulfilment.”
Jan Schuetze | Pioneer & Board Member